SETTING UP FOR SAVING CUSTOMER CERTIFICATES IN JPEGGER
Article ID: 61
Last updated: 11 Jan, 2016
Scrap Dragon Version 6.5m Or Later Can Save Jpg Or Pdf Scans Of Customer Certificate
- create a folder on the server to store the temporary scans. If there are scanners on other workstations, each will need its own unique folder.
- install the scanner and configure it to store scans to the temporary folder in either .jpg or .pdf format.
- create a camera of type ‘directory’
- specify the folder on the server where the documents will be temporarily stored
- this will be the same camera name that is used to capture scanned documents into tickets
- in the Program Files\Jpegger\data folder on the server, make sure that tables.csv includes the table cust_certs.
- restart the jpegger service to create the cust_certs table.
Scrap Dragon setup
- in Back Office; Maintenance; Setup; Local Computer Options, Imaging Tab
- specify the camera name above as the Document camera
Scrap Dragon usage
- using the document scanner, scan the document into the folder
- in either Customer File Maintenance or in New/Edit Customer in Scrap Buying, enter the certificate number, certificate expiration date and click Save Scans.
- the View Scans button can be used from either of these screens to view the certificates in JPEGger.