Scrap Dragon can now automatically save the Scale Ticket, Retail Invoice, Cashier Receipt, Remittance Advice and Check as pdf files in JPEGger.
This is the setup required to use the automatic pdf ticket & receipt capture feature.
- create a sub-folder called pdftemp in the company data folder (usually compdata) on the server eg. \\server\dragon\compdata\pdftemp
Jpegger Setup – requires a version of JPEGger that accepts a file name passed in to the single file camera
- create a camera of type ‘single file’
- leave the file name empty
- this will be the same camera that is used to capture the customer ID with the ticket when that option is selected
Scrap Dragon Setup – requires version 6.5m or later
To automatically save Scale Tickets, Invoices, Receipts and Remittance Advice forms:
in Back Office; Maintenance; Setup; Local Computer Options
- on the Imaging Tab, specify the camera name as the ‘ID Save’ camera.
- on the Scale Printing and/or Cashier Printing tabs, check the PDF check box next to the forms that you want to automatically save in jpegger.
To automatically save Checks to pdf:
in Back Office; Maintenance; Setup; Program Options; Payments Tab
- select Checking Account Setup
- select the checking account
- select the details tab
- check the PDF check box