How To Setup The Telequip T-Flex Coin Changer
- Download the T-Flex configuration software for Serial or USB File Name: 160-006.zip
- Install the T-Flex configuration software. This will also install and register the CoinUsb.ocx active X control. It is not necessary to download and install the active x control separately.
- Run the Telequip Serial USB Application. The first time the application is run, the device is configured for USB or Serial. You should see a message ‘Initialization Successful’.
- Click on Transact, then Configure Properties. Choose the correct canister, usually USA Standard. After making any changes, click Load to save the configuration to the EEPROM in the device.
- Click on Transact, then Test Transact. Verify that the column denominations match the canister denominations. To test the dispenser, set the Dispense By to ‘Amount’ and enter a change due. Press Dispense to test.
- The setup in Scrap Dragon will depend if you are running EZCash or not.
If you are running EZCash, then configure the coin changer in the Transact Universal Driver, then in Scrap Dragon; Back Office; Maintenance; Setup; Program Options; Payments Tab. In the EZCash setup section, specify that the coin changer is attached to the PC.
If you are not running EZCash, then it is not necessary to configure the coin changer in the Transact Universal Driver. In Scrap Dragon; Back Office; Maintenance; Setup; Local Computer Options; Peripherals Tab, check the box for coin changer and specify USB or Serial interface. If serial, then also specify the comm port and the baud rate.