To export the report:
User Menu > Export – Texas DPS Report.
- Fill out your Certificate ID
- Specify the date range for the report. Because the entire file will be rejected if any data is invalid, we recommend doing just one day at a time.
- Note where your file is being saved. Later, you will have to retrieve this file to upload it.
- Press ‘OK’.
Then browse out to the internet and goto
TXDPS Records Page
Sign in at the top of the screen
- Select Metal Recycling Program in the middle of the screen.
- On the left side of the screen, click Maintenance screens.
- Select ‘Upload Transaction File’.
- Press the browse button and search for the file that you exported in Scrap Dragon.
- Once the file is selected, press ‘Upload File’.
- If all of the data passes validation, a list of the records will be displayed. Press Submit to send the data to Texas DPS.
- If any data records fail validation, there will be a list of items rejected along with the reason for rejection.
- Correct each data item in Scrap Dragon and then repeat the process from the beginning. See the related article on How to correct data for Texas DPS upload.